Monday, August 16, 2010

So what IS a schmohawk?

Shmohawk or schmohawk is a slang term that might have derived from schmo, a slang term meaning fool. A person who is a dum dum. It also refers to the current climate of our country's politics.

I plan to make this a political discussion blog, and hope to post a new topic weekly or bi-weekly for enjoyment and debate. Anyone interested in also posting let me know. This blog is dedicated to all of those who are sick of the talking head extremists on both sides and who would like to educate/become more informed on the important issues our country faces. I have personally grown and shifted in my politics over the past 3 years as I read more literature and talk with people from other viewpoints. I welcome information and opinions from all party affiliates and hope to learn and grow from some of these discussions.

As iron sharpens iron, schmohawk shall sharpen schmohawk....

Enjoy!

-K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment